About Me

My photo
Hi sweeties, I hope you enjoy my blog! Hugs!

Saturday, January 2, 2021

THINGS THAT I WOULD DO WITH MY FIRST SALARY


Hi sweeties!❤

Today I want to shared with you guys about things that I would do with my first salary.

The first salary is very special for everyone. It is also very special to me. My thoughts on getting a salary that I have worked hard for are very pleasant I think most of us think of a lot of things to do with our first salary. Gifts for loved ones, gifts for friends or gifts for ourself as a sign of self-love, everyone has different plans to spend their first salary. And planning to do it almost starts once you start the task. Although I have not finished my studies yet, I really dream of my first salary.

So, the first thing that I would do with my first salary is I will spend my salary on those who take care of me all this time,my parents. They spent their money to buy my necessities once upon a time. They worked so hard that I was able to continue my studies to a higher level. While there is no amount of money that can repay my parents efforts for me, there are some things and gifts that can give a smile on their faces. I will take them out for dinner. They are people who always support me, help me in making decisions and encourage me to do various things. So I want to spend them what they want. That made me very happy, seeing their happy faces after I bought them what they wanted. I want them to be very proud of me even if they don't say anything, I can feel it.

Beside that, thing that I would do with my first salary is I want to use it to celebrate myself. There is nothing wrong if I want to spend according to my own wishes right, but I will not overdo it. I will not be influenced or overly in line with current circulation. I will not buy expensive branded goods, gadgets or smartphone until I run out of salary without leaving a little money for savings. I will spend as much as I can afford and in accordance with the salary I receive. This is my chance to buy something I want for a long time.

Other than that, if I have more money, I want to travel with my friends because before this we did not have time and lack of money to travel because a lot of time is spent on lectures. This will be an unforgettable experience and the most challenging thing to do with my first salary. I will use this money to finance the trip with my first salary and fun. I will also settle may debts with friends or family, I will settle first so that I feel calmer. After that, I can plan my finances better. Usually many people do the mistake that can easily get your claim denied is to fail. So, if I can avoid and control those debts, my life after that will be calmer. 

Last but not least, I will start allocating money to pay for education debts such as PTPTN, MARA and others. As we all know, most graduates have education loan debt. They can be blacklisted so that they cannot go abroad if they do not make the payment. I will also be a graduate. So, I will seek repayment by salary deduction, direct debit and so on. I will be careful when shopping so that the lifestyle is in line with the income received each month. If the graduates are not able to pay the prescribed monthly amount, they can discuss with the lender to allow them to make repayments according to their financial ability. It is important to settle the education debt first to ensure that we avoid certain problem. Cultivate the determination within ourselves to live free without debt.

So,that's all! Ihoped you guys can shared things that you would do with your first salary with me too.

Bye sweeties!👋❤





    




No comments:

MY FAVOURITE TELEVISION SHOW

Hello sweeties! Today I want to shared with you guys about my favourite show.😎 Television is a type of media that plays an important role i...