About Me

My photo
Hi sweeties, I hope you enjoy my blog! Hugs!

Saturday, January 30, 2021

MY FAVOURITE TELEVISION SHOW



Hello sweeties!

Today I want to shared with you guys about my favourite show.😎

Television is a type of media that plays an important role in our lives. Nowadays, every home has at least one television. By television we can find out current issues.This is because news programs broadcast on television allow us to know current affairs happening in the country and abroad.We will be more sensitive to current developments.We can also get information on weather forecasts when watching news shows.

We can also reduce stress while watching television. This is because there are various programs broadcast such as joke shows, cartoon shows, dramas and more. This will allow us as students to calm our minds and hearts as well. With this, we will not feel depressed. I'm pretty sure everyone must have their own favourite show, right? The same goes for me. I have my own favourite show and it was Korean and Japanese drama.😍

I have a lot of korean and Japanese drama I watch but most favourite is Japenese drama "One Litre of Tears".😢 This story is a true story of a girl name Aya who suffered a serious illness when she was 15 years old and had to fight her illness for 10 years before dying at the age of 25.The script of this drama is taken from Aya's diary entry written during the war with her illness until she failed to hold a pen.

This drama begins with Aya's new life as she moves into the new semester. In her joy, she began to experience some physical difficulties which were only realized by her mother. One day, however, she fell to the floor and it was then that her illness began to be detected and doctor told her mom that Aya is suffering from 'Spinocerebellar ataxia' or 'Spinocerebellar degeneration' . It made my tears fall.😭

Of course every drama must have a romance scene, right? Her first love life with Yuji was ruined when Yuji seemed unable to accept the fact that her lover was disabled. As a result of the harassment of friends around, Yuji decided to break off his relationship with Aya. What kind of man is he. 

Urghh!😠 

 Aya goes on with her life and begins her attraction to her quiet but caring classmate, Haruto. Haruto constantly encourages Aya to keep fighting and in silence, they both keep their feelings for each other.💘 But their romance is prevented by Haruto's father who is also a doctor at the hospital where Aya seeks treatment.

 Hmmm😡


That is a little bit of Aya story that I shared with you all. I'm pretty sure if you guys watch this drama you all will can't stop crying,😭 I mean if you guys watch this drama your tears will not stop from the first episode until the last episode.

So that's all! I hope you guys can shared with me you're favourite television show too. 

Bye sweeties!👋❤




No comments:

MY FAVOURITE TELEVISION SHOW

Hello sweeties! Today I want to shared with you guys about my favourite show.😎 Television is a type of media that plays an important role i...