About Me

My photo
Hi sweeties, I hope you enjoy my blog! Hugs!

Saturday, January 30, 2021

MY FAVOURITE BOOK

Hi sweeties!❤

Today I want to share with you guys abot my favourite book.

Books are a source of information for everyone. Reading a good book makes us smarter and more knowledgeable. I'm pretty sure everyone must have their own favourite book, right? The same goes for me. I have my own favourite book entitled The Jungle Book. The Jungle Book is a story written by Rudyard Kipling. This book caught my attention because it has includes five additional stories about a boy named Mowgli who raised by a herd of wolves in the Indian jungle. While you're reading the book, you will imagined like you in that story. So, I like to share with you about this book. 

The Jungle Book is the story about a human child Mowgli brought up in a thick Indian jungle raised by a pack of wolves. The story starts when Bagheera, the friendly panther finds a brown baby boy and brings him to the pack of wolves. Mowgli is then raised by the Mother Wolf as her own cub. This is how the adventure of Mowgli begins in the jungle. 

Baloo, the big brown bear is Mowgli's friend and teacher. Bagheera, the black panther is also his best friend. Mowgli learns all his jungle ways from the Father Wolf. He learns about the jungle, the sounds of jungle and every other thing. He makes friend with everyone in the jungle except Sher Khan. Sher Khan, the tiger is the terror of the jungle. He is arrogant and thinks himself to be the lord of the jungle.

Year after year, Mowgli has grown up to be a young boy full of energy and strength. He has always obeyed the laws of the jungle. He has numerous friends in the jungle with whom he enjoys and have fun. One day, Baloo comes to Mowgli to inform him that Sher Khan has planned to kill him. Mowgli very intelligently plans to defeat Sher Khan with the help of the bulls.

Finally, Mowgli was successfull in defeating Sher Khan and everyone in the jungle was happy. The story of Mowgli later ends with Mowgli leaving the jungle and his friends with tears in his eyes. So, here is a little story from The Jungle Book that I shared with you. Beside that, I want to shared with you life lessons and moral value which in The Jungle Book.

First of all, the moral value I got love is the most powerful force in the universe it can even overcome species.πŸ’— This moral can be seen when Raksha the wolf adopted Mowgli and raised him as her own man-cub. She treated him like a real wolf and was always encouraging and loving towards him. I also got that life is lived much happier when you're not stressed. Just forget all your worries and your stress.😁 This is same with Baloo taught Mowgli how to live life on his own terms unlike Bagheera's rigid rules and ways of jungle life. They were good buddies and Mowgli really enjoyed spending time with Baloo.

The next moral is it is important to have an experienced mentor in life to give you wise counsel such as Bagheera. 😻With his vast experience of survival in the jungle, Bagheera imparted his knowledge to Mowgli and trained him how to survive and thrive in the jungle despite him being a man. Beside that, the moral I got is you are unique and have many talents and abilities of your own. Like someone said don't try to fit in when you were born to stand out. πŸ’It show in the the story Mowgli could be observed as trying to fit in into the wolf pack, but always noticing that he was different. Beside that, when Baloo taught him to fully embrace his 'tricks', Mowgli could finally realise his potential as a creative and resourceful human being.

Lastly, the moral value I got in The Jungle Book is when you are down in the dumps, beware of those who would try to use that state that you are in to take advantage of you. Be wise and discerning at all times.πŸ’ͺ Its like Kaa the snake tried to take advantage of Mowgli who was alone and feeling abandoned. First pretending to understand him and then getting close enough to hypnotise him with her eyes.

The Jungle Book is a very interesting story. It has been made into movies also. The Jungle Book is very exciting and adventurous. It taught me a lot about  the bond of friendship and to help others. Baloo and Bagheera were always there to help Mowgli. It also teaches me about the laws of nature and to face our own fear. Mowgli was afraid of Sher Khan, but he faced his fear and so could defeat him. It told us about unconditional love. The Jungle Book is entertaining and is one of my favourite book.😍

So, based on my share about this book with you. I hope it will make you want to read this book  and will make this book as you're favourite book too.

That's all! I hope you all can shared with me about your favourite book too.

Bye sweeties!πŸ‘‹❤

 



No comments:

MY FAVOURITE TELEVISION SHOW

Hello sweeties! Today I want to shared with you guys about my favourite show.😎 Television is a type of media that plays an important role i...